of The British Isles
The Blue Moon Manor Trad
Bookmark this Website
Traditional Witchcraft is an online resource by Blue Moon Manor for those interested in learning more about the Traditional Craft. It is designed as an introduction for seekers and for those curious about this Traditionalist path, with its worldview core in universal spirituality and Traditional magic. This is not Wicca.
The practice of Traditionalism draws upon a tremendous heritage from those that preceded us along this Old Crooked Path. It forms the basis of the profoundly inward journey we travel today, for this is a path of self-discovery, self-improvement, and self-healing through the Old Ways.
This website is not for your entertainment, but for your knowledge and awareness. With that understanding, you are invited to look around and read about our Blue Moon Manor Trad. I am Adrian Eglinton, and the information I provide is my understanding of the Traditional Craft.
Videos on the Traditional Craft by Adrian Eglinton can be seen on YouTube at Blue Moon Manor - The Traditional Craft, and videos on spirituality and Going Within including meditation, astral projection, and crossing the hedge (or shamanic journeying) can be seen at Walking The Spirit Path.
Here are some pages and sections you may find interesting:
- Frequently Asked Questions - If you are brand new to all of this, then read some basic questions and answers about Traditional Witchcraft in Britain.
- What Is Traditional Witchcraft? - An orientation to the beliefs of Blue Moon Manor Trad and the Traditional Craft including a new section on the Gods, the Spirits & The Spirit World, and other topics that are central to our beliefs.
- The Full Moons - The thirteen (13) full moons are the perfect times to have a sabbat because these times are especially auspicious for the gathering of friends. It is a time when we gather together to commemorate and celebrate life, to converse with friends over wine, and a sacred time to work luminous power of magic.
- Ritual Tools - An Introduction and Table of Contents for some of the tools that can be used in ritual.
- The Festivals - An introduction to the festivals that celebrate the seasons, our reverence of Mother Earth, and our common British pagan heritage.
- Glossary of Witchcraft Terms - Some of the common words and terms used today in the Traditional Craft are defined in easy-to-understand language.
- The Seven (7) Mini-Course Lessons are now available online.
But also, you can subscribe to the Mini-Course and it will be emailed to you once a week for seven weeks. If you subscribe you will also receive The Manor Journal newsletter, which begins after you receive the last lesson. The newsletter discusses the Traditional Craft. Subscription sign-up is on the right column.
Spells should be said only by those who are fully prepared and truly ready. Just saying the words means nothing! So, you will find no spells on this website for the general public. However, I certainly will tell you about spellcraft and Going Within which is how to prepare for spell working.
Magic Table of Contents
- Going Within - Learn why meditation and visualization is important for every seeker to master.
- Moon Myths - This is an article about the Moon and its influence on the daily lives of men and women. Or, what is "Potato Day?"
- Moon Magic - This is an article about the influence of the Moon and its phases in the working of Magic.
- Full Moon Sabbats - A time to celebrate life, chat with friends and have some wine, a sacred time to work magic.
Articles Table of Contents
If you want to learn how to becoming a seeker, then you are invited to take our Mini-Course on Traditional Magic, which is available:
1) Online at: Mini-Course Lessons Access Page, and
2) You can have the seven weekly lessons sent one a week to your email address at: Subscribe to Mini-Course on Traditional Magic and also receive The Manor Journal newsletter which begins after you receive the last lesson.
The Mini-Course is a free 7-week course that will teach you Going Within, our approach to meditation and visualization techniques, basic skills needed in spellcraft and other practices in Traditional Witchcraft.
We also have the "Journey to Trad Witchcraft", an eBook Course (about 155 pages) on the Traditional Craft. This is an orientation to Blue Moon Manor Trad, our beliefs, our view of spirituality, practices and customs including spellcraft, and intro to divination.
If you have any questions about the eBook Course, you may wish to read, Thinking of Becoming a Seeker? which includes FAQs about about beginning The Traditionalist Path.
Last updated ::: 27 May 2013